4M Adorable Scarf Knitting Kit 4M-04722
- An ideal kit for beginner knitters, with all the necessary items.
- With this set, it’s easy to learn knitting skills, and create a beautiful scarf.
2 in stock
- This science kit contains all the materials needed to perform seven different crystal growth experiments.
- A special display case is included to admire the crystals once they are fully grown.
- Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in geology.
- Complete instructions for each experiment are included with the kit.
- Recommended for ages 10 years and up.
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium--all in the name of making learning fun.
- Have a plastic bottle at hand - the kit supplies the rest. Simply cut off the top of your water bottle (the bigger, the better), and replace with the paper bead winding tool.
- What the winding tool does, is it winds any paper ready for recycling into small beads with holes each side just big enough to fit the thread through.
- Make bracelets or necklaces; your choice - your children may even make friendship bracelets for themselves and their friends.
- Mould and paint your own cute pets
- This kit contains sufficient materials for 12 badges or fridge magnets
- Includes a mould with 6 assorted designs, plaster, magnets, brooch pins, paints and paint brush
- A suitable way to unleash your child's creative side
- Suitable for children aged 5 and above
- Make a glitter fairy and position it on your very own mirror chest. Paint the chest any way you want and let your imagination take you to a magic fairyland. Contains wooden chest, mirror, paint strip, paint brush, a pair of lace wings, flower petals, pipe cleaner, sequins, ribbon, wool, …